Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween, you got Loki'd!

Halloween as Loki has been awesome. I photo-bombed anyone taking pictures of super hero costumes while walking around. I shit you not, as soon as I got off the train on Mill there was a Hulk at the crosswalk, glad he didn't see me. I got a dirty look from Tony Stark, Nick Fury chased me across a busy street to get a picture, and I talked shit to some girls who were looking for Thor (all in good fun of course). "It's always about THOR isn't it?!"

 There were also some religious nuts trying to preach to us lovely sinners, saying something about how homosexuality isn't right. I shouted as loud as could be heard, "FEELS GOOD MAN!" One of the security guys standing watch turned to me and said, "You tell 'em Loki!"

On the way home a car full of people at the stoplight started shouting at me; "We love you Loki!" "I'm so horny!"(referring to the horns I was wearing). I proceeded to tell them that if they weren't sitting down I would have told them to kneel. So much love for Loki this fine eve. Well, from people who weren't avengers anyways.Best Halloween ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment