Saturday, October 6, 2012

Extra Life, Extra Space


So I'm doing this thing to raise money for local children's hospitals. This will be my second year playing video games for 24 hours straight, and this year's it's going to be on October 20th. Please show your support by either clicking the banner above and throwing some money at the screen or by clicking here and doing the same, you know, whichever is more convenient for you.

In other news, I'm still selling my games, if you haven't seen the games that I have for sale, click here to be redirected to the youtube video where you can see my not-so-vast collection and giggle about my taste in games. Get them while they're cheap though since they will only be available to you this week. After that, it's all going on ebay in big lots to get rid of them quickly.

Thanks again everyone, and I hope to make time to get some new videos up as soon as the dust settles a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment