Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mel the Office Gamer Girl - This Week's Contests

Win Fabulous Prizes!

gamer girl
HEY EVERYONE! New Contest Details! We're doing 2 this time and one of them guarantees you at least a small prize. The deadline for both will be Friday, Feb 2nd. Here we go!

#1: Art Contest. Create a piece of art, any medium, that's related to the my series or any of the games that I've covered so far and receive a small prize. The best piece will receive the coveted Mr Fribbles figure (mini penguin mascot) along with some fantastic foreign snacks. (entries should be submitted via my facebook page

#2: Trivia: Each day up until the deadline, I will post a new trivia here, so check back for updates. Each question will be related to one of the games that I've covered. To submit an answer, send me a message via facebook with the answer. The person who answers first will get 5 points, everyone after will receive 1 point less. The person with the most points in the end will get an awesome prize pack of goodies.

Good luck everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment