Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fall-O Me

gamer girl
Well, technically it's still summer, but there are a lot of exciting things going on! This weekend I will be heading out to Classic Gaming Expo in Las Vegas! There I will have my booth, Pixel Art Paradise, and my booth is also the designated meet up spot for a gathering of Youtube Gamer personalities on Saturday afternoon. Now, I don't know if it's just me, but it seems that the retro gaming crowd seems to be more personable and it's been really cool to see everyone get excited and involved over on the CGE facebook group. I'm uncontrollably excited to get to meet everyone and party/play lots of games. I leave here at like 6am, so I've gotta wear myself out today so I can get some rest before tomorrow.

Next convention on my tour of sorts is Escapist Expo September 14-16 in Durham North Carolina. Again I will have a booth and look forward to meeting awesome people and having an awesome good time.

Also in September 29-30 is Retro Gaming Expo in Portland Oregon. How well I do at CGE this weekend will determine whether or not I will be attending Retro Gaming Expo. I would love to, and also visit Ground Kontrol while I'm there.

While October is usually reserved for Devastation, there's no word on whether or not it's happening this year yet. They did really well last year and I would love to be part of the event again. Even if it's not happening, October is not entirely a loss, there's also the Extra Life Marathon for charity. More information on that when I return from my trip this weekend.

In other news, I figured out the program that I would use for chroma key and got my green screen and lights back from the studio so I'll be working on show stuff when I can find the time. It will probably be a different format than it's been. Not that anyone cares that I change the format, who watches this stuff anyways? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment