Saturday, April 2, 2011

Eat Sleep Game - Update

gaming in a nutshell

The current state of things

Hi there everyone! As you can see there is no new episode this week. As much as I really wanted to get it done, there were too many time restraints. Editing videos while creating other content and contributing to multiple sites can be very time consuming and since I don't get paid to do this, I must also have a job. I do have some exciting updates though!

Earlier this week I uploaded 4, yes 4, new episodes of Mel After Work, the series about mixing drinks. They can be found up there in the tab that says "Mel After Work". This week's free time has also been spent finishing up PhoenixGamer.com, a site geared at the growing gaming community in the area. There's also a forum where everyone is welcome to contribute so sign up if you want to talk to other gamers in the area or abroad. Lastly, I've been in contact with CADE, a local arcade and art gallery here in town. We've been talking about starting a video game trivia night hosted by yours truly. Not sure when it will start, but it will be on Friday nights, and you can check back for updates and other upcoming events at Phoenix Gamer. Along with video game trivia at CADE, I also hope to have some of my very own video game art displayed at the gallery as well. I have been doing some plastic pixel art and acrylic paintings that I'll share sometime soon.

Well, that's a lot to cover in one blog post, hope it wasn't too long for you. Don't worry about the series though, Mel the Office Gamer Girl is still going strong and should have a new episode up sometime next week. More vistas of game will be posted as well.

PS. I'm thinking about making a DVD. Not sure what it will contain though.
PPS. In case you didn't hear, I quit Space Monkey Mafia Studios. If you want me to contribute to your site send me a message via one of the many ways to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment