Sunday, December 25, 2011

Tako Dance

This is Tako Dance! A short experimental stop motion piece with a song about how octopus must dance to survive! My friend Mr Octopus, won't you come back? You're so delicious! (note: I used google translate, so I'm not entirely sure that the grammar is 100% correct. Also, this isn't my actual singing voice, this is was done to sound intentionally squeaky/ nasally.) You can sing along with the lyrics below the video! Enjoy!



Lyrics:
Tako san anata wa watashi no tomodachi
ware ware ga deau basho umi
Ao to aka to midori
to pinku to murasaki

Kore wa warui
anata wa oishii
watashi no tako sushi

*Nigeru tame ni odorimasu
Tabun anata wa escape shimasu
Dansu no tako, Chokawaii Tako
Tako tako tako tako dance!

Anata wa hijo ni oku no iro motte iru
watashi wa anata o taberu

*repeat

Ha! At least I got it to rhyme!

No comments:

Post a Comment