Sunday, June 26, 2011

Video Game Treasure Trove

When you're searching for used video game collections to resell, there's only one place to go; To the middle of nowhere! Cottonwood is a small town in Arizona where old people go to retire...retire and sell their kid's entire video game collections. Check out all these great yardsale finds. All of it cost less than $30. ALL OF IT. ps1, ps2, 3 snes, hyper scan, dreamcast, genesis, games, and accessories. Holy crap, awesome. I will be selling these online once everything cleaned up and in working order. (everything tested so far works, so it's looking good!)



Note: This isn't my personal collection. I'll eventually post a video of that. It's not really that impressive as I don't like to have a lot of stuff.

gamer girl

Also, for those that haven't heard, I'm taking a long break and am not sure when I'll be back. I won't have any new episodes of my main series up for a while. Life happens. It's been a pretty good year though! Thanks to everyone that's been watching and following my blog. You guys are the bestest!

No comments:

Post a Comment